Welcome to the application for the Teach 313 2020 National Educator Summit taking place on June 5-7, 2020 in Motor City—Detroit, Michigan. Thank you for taking the time to consider sharing your talents with our schools, children and the Detroit community. We hope that we empower you to provide information that will guide you to choosing the school partner that is the best fit for you and for our Detroit students. Please submit your application if you are certified (or will be certified soon) in Michigan or another state and are looking to teach in Detroit for the 2020-2021 school year. Our school partners are excited to meet you!
What’s next? Each application is carefully reviewed by the Teach 313 team. If you are qualified, someone from the team will follow-up with the next steps.
Teach 313’s National Educator Summit is a unique three-day experience focused on providing educators from across the country with an opportunity to connect with Detroit’s communities, school leaders, teachers, and students. Educators will be able to:
- Network and build relationships with other educators and leaders from across the nation
- Identify challenges facing Detroit’s education community and create actionable teacher leadership plans to address them
- Engage with current Detroit educators
- Interview with Detroit schools to potentially receive an on-the-spot offer for the 2020-2021 school year
- Selected meals
- Selected transportation
Learn more about Teach 313 here.
The deadline to apply is March 31, 2020!
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit to this form. Here is a quick guide on how to get started: https://submittable.help/submitters/making-new-submissions/how-do-i-submit
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly.