Students, colleagues, and our entire city is excited to welcome you to teaching in Detroit! We know that accepting any new job is a big decision, let alone deciding to move across the state or country. Teach 313 wants to help make your move and the start or continuation of your career as feasible as possible. Part of how we can support you in this process is by offering a relocation stipend.
Our criteria are simple:
- You are relocating from at least 50 miles away from a Detroit city limit.
- You have a financial need.
- You have submitted a complete Teach 313 Common Application.
- You are willing to and intend to sign a contract to teach in a Detroit district if provided an offer.
- You are willing to and intend to sign a contract with Teach 313 to commit to at least two years of teaching in your placement school. If you leave before teaching for two full academic years, you will need to repay your relocation stipend to Teach 313 within 30 days of your last day of employment.
Please complete the below form to the best of your ability. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
The Teach 313 Common Application is accepted on a rolling basis and we encourage candidates to apply for the relocation stipend at the same time. Since stipends are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis, we encourage you to apply to both, as soon as possible. You will receive a notification from the Teach 313 team within 48 hours for each application.